Friday, August 19, 2016

Dan Shuager Master of his (New Golf Swing) National Aviation/16 Differen...

3 comments:

  1. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) OVER 65 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING AT www.danshaugergolf.net
    Dan:
    I've taken lessons from a lot of Pro's over the years in my seemingly unending quest to learn this mercurial movement called The Golf Swing. I think I may have mentioned I had a casual friendship with Mike Austin from my many years of practicing at the Studio City Driving Range. There was a time in the late 70's that Ed Merrins invited me to Bel Air and imparted his knowledge to me. I even gave Natural Golf a good chance at one time. Never before have I experienced a teacher that was willing to "tell it all" until having the good fortune to see and feel your teachings. I knew all the other Pro's were holding something back but not you and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I fall into that large group of people that love this game but find not one thing about it that's innate. I and many other's in that group of seekers have been in kind with Cortez or Cabeza de Vaca and we've finally come upon that lost city of gold. Who knew it would look like Danny Shauger.

    Thanks, Karl Grey Hi,

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) OVER 65 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING AT www.danshaugergolf.net
    Great Golf Swing - Distance and Accuracy
    February 8, 2007Reviewer: Michael Tillison (Colorado) -

    A great follow-on book to "How to Kill the Ball". Teaches an athletic swing with distance and accuracy that is easy on the body. Seniors will love this method. Get the books and DVDs, work on the swing and you will continually thank yourself as you hit the ball further and further and staighter with little effort. At a pro tournament last year I was amazed at the different sound their ball makes coming off their drivers at the range. I'm now generating the same sound and results with this swing! In my opinion is that Dan is the number 1 golf teacher in the world! I will be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) OVER 65 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING AT www.danshaugergolf.net
    A Golf Book lLike No Other
    January 24, 2007
    Reviewer: Dr. SE GREEN (Australia)

    Congratultions Mr Shauger. Between this and your previous book "How to Kill The Ball", you are revolutionising the golf swing. I am a medical doctor with an interest in biomechanics and a passion for golf. I am disillusioned with the inconsistency of the traditional golf swing . Even top professional golfers struggle to consistently hit fairways and greens.

    When I discovered that Mike Austin hit the ball far further than any man in history, I researched his method. It is unique. Shauger describes this method and has added some amazingly effective refinements. The book describes this method in great detail. My only criticism is a degree of repetition. This may be justified because of the vast difference to the traditional method. It has now fallen into place, and a friend (with whom I'm studying this method) and myself are hitting the ball straighter and further than ever.

    ReplyDelete