Thursday, August 18, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Siwng) Dan Boot Camp/16 Different Fo...

3 comments:

  1. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download and everything about this New Golf Swing. Congratulations on completing the 10 DVD's of instruction. I watched each of them enthusiastically. I'm amazed how you get across to you audience everything that you know on the subject for that particular DVD. Your earnestness to help in every way possible comes across. Please accept this handshake across cyberspace on a job well done.

    A satisfied customer,
    --Bob Ballard

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download and everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial/Dan,

    Very, very, very good, the 10 DVD set is great. There is a ton of info in there. I started golfing over 40 years ago, never had I shot a round in the 70's, this last year I had over 10 rounds in the 70's and that was after
    only 1 year of your videos, cant wait to see this year after praticing all winter at the range and working on my swing at home. The videos are great, I cant say enough about it. I really think your idea about you showing people of different levels taking lessons from you would be a great idea. i think it was DVD #6 that showed you helping that one guy. That DVD helped me in a few areas too. I just wanted to thank you, keep the videos coming I love them ...

    Richard Moody

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download and everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial/ Hi Dan — It's been 2 weeks since I committed myself to Mike Austin's methodology & surprisingly, I am still on the path to Killing the golf ball.I have been playing for 46 years & have maintained a 5 handicap. When I first took up the game I read "square to square in pictures" which advocated a curling under of the last 3 fingers of the left hand. I grooved this move perfectly which subsequently closed the clubface etc. This move became an unconscious move which I could not eliminate! (a la Charles Barkley) My misses were either pulled low left or thin right. Voila your book condones and applauds this action. So far my ball flight has become significantly higher for my short irons with a 5-8 yard increase in distance(driver increase 10-15 yds)

    ReplyDelete