Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 60 download on everything about this New Golf Swing>testimonial-To Dan Shauger just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the DVD's and gotten a lot out of them. The only thing I can compare them to is the Austinology tapes, these DVD's make things much clearer and are better than any lessons I have ever had. They are well worth the money . I would advise anyone who really wants to understand the swing to buy these DVD's. keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteRick Boyd
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 60 download on everything about this New Golf Swing>testimonial-To Dan Shauger I've been familiar with the traditional method all PGA certified pros have thought. All i can say about it is that they were popular that's why you see PGA tour players using different variation of this method. In fact my golf company used to sell unlimited golf lessons professing this method. However after learning about the Mike Austin Method I was really frustrated how the world came to know the other side of the fence and not this side. It is truly the 21st century golf swing. For a fact, all the method that you read and learned about were all based on experience of the greatest people whoever played the game. Unfortunately their talent can't be passed to us unless we were born with it. On the other hand the Mike Austin method was designed for the Human body to swing the club properly thus yielding better results and we are talking about easy to repeat results. Gone are the notion that a golf swing needs impeccable timing, this swing does not need timing.
ReplyDeleteThanks to people like Mr Dan Shauger refining the way to communicate this method to regular Joe's like us.
On the sad note not all the instructors will agree to what we do on this swing because of several factors and the biggest of them is their EGOS:D. However if people like us work together and tell the world that we can be as long as they are and straighter than the rest of them, probably down the line this swing will be open in the mainstream. In my own small way i will teach this method to my Son whom i hope someday will kick A-- on tour, I'm also vocal about this swing to all my struggling friends in the links and try to convince them stop reading whats being published and start learning this swing.
With Dan's method you won't go wrong with MA swing. I just hope that within the next 5 years will see a major champion who advocates this swing. In fact if i only have the resources to do so I don't mind spending a fortune to someone whose talented enough to use this method on tour.
God Bless to this method and PLEASE DAN don't stop advocating this method!
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 60 download on everything about this New Golf Swing>testimonial-To Dan Shauger Recommend Highly
ReplyDeleteJanuary 10, 2007
Reviewer: Herbert Humphries, Jr., Monroe, North Carolina USA
I am a low handicap golfer, having played the game for over 40 years (53 yrs. old). I constantly work on my strength and flexibility to try and maintain a semblance of my youthful distance and scoring ability. With conventional instruction, I just seemed to be spinning my wheels. The "Mike Austin Method" as described and taught by Dan Shauger has got me excited about golf again! The character and trajectory of my shots when I "get it right" is truly amazing--the ball travels like it was shot out of a cannon!! It's winter, and it seems every day I have off, it's raining; so I've only been able to hit balls a few times since I've adapted the method, but I'm very excited about the season ahead.
His website will update you on his seminars and other instructional materials available. The DVDs are a very helpful aid in understanding the concept. Read this book with a golf club by your side, or better yet, order his mini-club from his website. I instructed one of my friends on his method on the range the other day. I had him hitting shots with a character he had never experienced within a few short minutes. Guess what--he's got his copy of the book now--emails me every couple days on his progress. He's excited about the concept now and No back strain!
---He had chronic back problems with his old conventional swing. I could rant all day so just do yourself a favor and order the book. Take your time to digest it cover to cover--in the order presented, before trying to apply it to your game.