Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) New website www.danshaugergolf.net over 60 download on everything about this New Golf Swing>Testimonial -To Dan Shauger You Can Kill It and Still Find It!
ReplyDeleteRocky Kinsey (rock28man@aol.com)
For more than 10 years I have been in search of a better way to hit the golf ball. I have trained under several well know techniques and with nationally known teaching pros. My search is over. In How to Kill the Ball Dan Shauger makes power possible for anyone willing to spend the time to learn the Mike Austin method. Dan lays out in great detail all you need to know to hit the greatest golf shots of your life. Not only will you have more power than you ever felt possible, the ball flies straight and true. In three months of working with Dan's book and the Mike Austin techniques my ball striking is better than I ever dreamed it could be. In the past I have tried unsuccessfully to play some of the mini tours in Florida. In the past my swing has not held up under the pressure. In three months my shot making and scoring are becoming more and more consistent and I am breaking new ground everyday. I know I will continue to improve and pursue my dream of playing professional golf. In closing I want to add that I have hit three drives over 340 yards and seen the yardages of all my irons go up as well. If you order this book and follow its principles you will not believe what will happen in your golf swing. Good Luck and Hit IT LONGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRR
Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) New website www.danshaugergolf.net over 60 download on everything about this New Golf Swing>Testimonial -To Dan Shauger Brillant, Well Thought Out, Simply Outstanding Work
ReplyDeleteReviewer: Rosser "001" "Chaz" (Michigan)
How to Kill the Ball, by Dan Shauger. Well lets start by saying Thanks Dan! Bravo. You are the only one that has brought the Austin method to the fore front. I have known Mike Austin for some time now, and he is a tough cookie to break for the real truth of the golf swing, and you have done an outstanding job of showing through illustration, words and pictures.
You are the only one that I have found that truly knows this Method, and the more I read this book, the more I know that you are the one that I would trust with my swing to learn this method. I can say this read was very enjoyable, fun and brought back a few laughs that I had with my talks with Mike Austin. Your words where chosen splendidly, through out the book. The truth be told, this method as good as it get, breaks ground from the old traditional method that has plagued so many into the wrongs of how to swing a golf club.
What I find so unique is that you leave everyone the opportunity to speak to you or email you for any help one might need, that is rare, and you are to be commended. I have heard your pupil Jaacob has been granted sponsorship for one of the tours, nice work. Nobody said it was going to be easy, only with this method you now have the rights to the correct way to swing a golf club. So much confidence one will gain from your book and from your on going assistance. You are truly a special person, Thanks a million. You have made my job so much easier. Peace my friend.
— Chuck
Back to