Monday, August 29, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) LABOR DAY/16 Different Foreig...

3 comments:

  1. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. Testimonila to Dan Excellent book that takes a different, basic, common sense view of the golf swing and all its parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. Testimonial to Dan A Big Helper
    ByCarol C.on May 6, 2013
    Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
    This book helped me so much with changing my swing. Everytime before my back hurt so much
    after a round that the next day I had a hard time walking.....since studying the book I have NO PAIN!!!!!
    VERY GRATEFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. Testimonial to Dan 5.0 out of 5 starsGreat golf swing
    ByK. Bardon October 4, 2008
    Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
    I transitioned to this "Mike Austin" swing using this book and have not looked back.
    Now that I have developed a relatively good swing with this technique, one thing I really like is that if I have to lay off playing or practicing for a month or 2, it does not take too much work to get the groove back. I just played after having a pacemaker put in about 7 weeks ago. Only had one practice session at the range before today and I had my swing feel and was hitting the ball well all day.
    I recommend trying this "Mike Austin" swing. It is also easy on the lower back, a problem I had with my other swing style.

    ReplyDelete