Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / This is One Powerful Way to Swing
ReplyDeleteMay 2, 2005
Reviewer: Jerry, Michigan
If you really want to kill the ball, get this book. this is not your standard traditional golf swing, just flip through the book and you will see what i mean, but please start at the the beginning and no skipping around, just hang in there and you will be rewarded with one powerfull golf swing,
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / I purchased the whole kit and kabootle just a month ago and I cant tell you how pleased I am ...I'm hitting the ball farther and straighter then I have in 40 years of golfing, I been reading the books and watching the videos and praticting with the little club in the house and going to the range a few days a week. Just wanted to thank you. I took so many lessons in my life spending thousands of dollars and nothing compared to what I learned from your books and videos
ReplyDeleteThanks, Richard Moody, Rivervale NJ
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / Dan — THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your books, dvds and unmatched ability to teach this great game of golf.
ReplyDeleteI feel that I have learned a golf system where everything taught is an important component of the golf swing and is enormously beneficial to hitting a golf ball with AWESOME results. My pitching game is like playing championship darts. In the long game, the golf ball takes off and goes like I have never seen anywhere by anyone before in my life. Thank you so much! — Jim
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / Hit Two Drives Over 300 Yards!
ReplyDeleteI read the book and looked at the DVD. I thought you might be interested in this. For 30 years I’ve been fighting rotating my arms the way you say I need to! For whatever reason, rotating the way you teach feels natural to me.
I finally got the pivot down (or at least close) and played yesterday.
Hit two drives over 300 yards (verified by the GPS)! My usual distance was around 230-240.
Thanks for the great instruction! I feel like I finally have a swing that will get better with practice – not worse – and the immediate results have been incredible! — Jim
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / You did a great job on the book, you are to be commended, super work.
ReplyDeleteThanks — Chuck Ross
How to KILL the Ball Book and The 21st. Century Golf Swing Book