Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / Hi Dan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping in touch.
I watched your 3rd DVD about the "little club" and the twirl this week. After practicing with the little club on the motion of winding and unwinding the right forearm, I hit some of the smoothest, highest, most beautiful shots ever on the driving range.
Took it to the course yesterday and hit a few wild balls. I would suspect that is because when you wind the forearm up you must truly start the club down about 30 degrees to the right and then trust your pivot to get you back to square at impact. Also, it seems that winding up the right forearm promotes a natural tendency to cup the left wrist, and I need to work on not letting that happen, keeping the left wrist slightly bowed.
The good news is that I still firmly believe that I have a clear grasp of what I want the club to do through the impact zone. No other teacher has ever made this clear to me before. It was always some sort of mumbo jumbo about holding your angle and performing a "late" release but not ever explaining WHAT the release was. With the Dan Shauger approach to teaching, nothing is left to chance. And, you don't have to consciously think about holding on to the angle for a "late" release because it is all "built-in" to the overall swing paradigm.
I'm looking forward to your next dvd that goes in-depth about the pivot and more thoroughly cementing my image of what I need to look and feel like in the downswing.
Sincerely,
Steve Branch
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / Hi Dan, Long Time Golfer
ReplyDeleteD. Mann - Australia, January 15, 2007
Reviewer: Mr. D. Mann, Q'ld, Australia
I first read about Mike Austin's ability in a golf tips magazine years ago when he was 68. Whilst he gave a brief summary of action to hit the ball far then, the detail was insufficient to adopt his method. I was delighted to learn of publications about his swing, via the internet and have "How to Kill the Ball-etc. My 70 years of age may be considered too late for swing change but less back strain and more efficient use of the legs and body to produce better trajectory with longer more accurate ball flight is coming from the information detailed in this book. Perhaps the editorial standard could have been better but i believe any purchaser should simply ignore that and concentrate on the instruction given by the author Dan Shauger on the way Mike Austin so effectively hit the golf ball. For those who have never heard of Mike Austin and his unbeaten long distance driving record, this is simply great instruction worth acquiring.
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net Over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial / Hi Dan, Recommend Highly
ReplyDeleteJanuary 10, 2007
Reviewer: Herbert Humphries, Jr., Monroe, North Carolina USA
I am a low handicap golfer, having played the game for over 40 years (53 yrs. old). I constantly work on my strength and flexibility to try and maintain a semblance of my youthful distance and scoring ability. With conventional instruction, I just seemed to be spinning my wheels. The "Mike Austin Method" as described and taught by Dan Shauger has got me excited about golf again! The character and trajectory of my shots when I "get it right" is truly amazing--the ball travels like it was shot out of a cannon!! It's winter, and it seems every day I have off, it's raining; so I've only been able to hit balls a few times since I've adapted the method, but I'm very excited about the season ahead.
His website will update you on his seminars and other instructional materials available. The DVDs are a very helpful aid in understanding the concept. Read this book with a golf club by your side, or better yet, order his mini-club from his website. I instructed one of my friends on his method on the range the other day. I had him hitting shots with a character he had never experienced within a few short minutes. Guess what--he's got his copy of the book now--emails me every couple days on his progress. He's excited about the concept now and No back strain!
---He had chronic back problems with his old conventional swing. I could rant all day so just do yourself a favor and order the book. Take your time to digest it cover to cover--in the order presented, before trying to apply it to your game.