Thursday, August 18, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) Dan & Jaacob/16 Different For...

3 comments:

  1. DAN SHUAGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net OVER 65 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING. TESTIMONIAL. I have tried every other swing "method" out there and I'm amazed at how well this swing works for me. I know that everyone is different, and different ideas work for different people, but this is it for me. NO ONE EVER COULD EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO USE MY LOWER BODY CORRECTLY!!! I've tried dozens of different swing thoughts to initiate the downswing and they have ALL been an exercise in futility. "Get your left hip out of the way", "turn your hips", "bump left, then drop", "rotate around a bent-over spine", etc., etc., etc. Although I have learned some good ideas along the way, nothing compares to how profound your instruction really is. I have never written a testimonial letter in my life, particularly to a golf instructor. The idea of using your lower body to drive the left arm into the ball is #@^*!! brilliant! "Flex the left, extend the right." "Compound action." The easier I swing, the farther, higher, and longer the shot. I was told to never slide my lower body to the right (swaying) on the backswing and felt like I was cheating on my wife when I tried it. However, this "rebel" golf swing is light-years ahead of its time. I still have some bugs to work out, like hooks and pushes, but only because I have not mastered the release and sometime get too aggressive from the top. Keep in mind I learned this from the DVD's and book. If I came out to see you I'd likely become dangerous on the golf course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN SHUAGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net OVER 65 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING. TESTIMONIAL.Great Golf Swing - Distance and Accuracy
    February 8, 2007Reviewer: Michael Tillison (Colorado) -

    A great follow-on book to "How to Kill the Ball". Teaches an athletic swing with distance and accuracy that is easy on the body. Seniors will love this method. Get the books and DVDs, work on the swing and you will continually thank yourself as you hit the ball further and further and staighter with little effort. At a pro tournament last year I was amazed at the different sound their ball makes coming off their drivers at the range. I'm now generating the same sound and results with this swing! In my opinion is that Dan is the number 1 golf teacher in the world! I will be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAN SHUAGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net OVER 65 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING. TESTIMONIAL. The Only Way to Play Golf!
    February 8, 2007

    Reviewer: Michael Tillison "Michael" (Colorado)

    I've been playing golf for 40 years and as I've gotten into my 50s I've lost distance and the game was becoming difficult. I was about ready to give up the game when I discovered Dan's book. I've been working on the swing as taught in the book for about 5 months now and the difference is amazing. Driver from weak 225 yards to booming 275 in the air. 150 yard club from 6 iron to 9 iron. This swing's release makes accuracy easy. This swing is very easy on the body. His follow-on book "The 21st Century Golf Swing" expands on the swing principles. If you want to get good at this game, get the books and DVDs and spend some time! You will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete