Friday, August 26, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) Dan & David/16 Different Fore...

4 comments:

  1. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) DAN & DAVID LESSON MORE ON www.danshaugergolf.net OVER 64 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING. TESTIMONIAL TO DAN Great Golf Swing - Distance and Accuracy
    February 8, 2007Reviewer: Michael Tillison (Colorado) -

    A great follow-on book to "How to Kill the Ball". Teaches an athletic swing with distance and accuracy that is easy on the body. Seniors will love this method. Get the books and DVDs, work on the swing and you will continually thank yourself as you hit the ball further and further and staighter with little effort. At a pro tournament last year I was amazed at the different sound their ball makes coming off their drivers at the range. I'm now generating the same sound and results with this swing! In my opinion is that Dan is the number 1 golf teacher in the world! I will be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Golf Swing - Distance and Accuracy
    February 8, 2007Reviewer: Michael Tillison (Colorado) -

    A great follow-on book to "How to Kill the Ball". Teaches an athletic swing with distance and accuracy that is easy on the body. Seniors will love this method. Get the books and DVDs, work on the swing and you will continually thank yourself as you hit the ball further and further and staighter with little effort. At a pro tournament last year I was amazed at the different sound their ball makes coming off their drivers at the range. I'm now generating the same sound and results with this swing! In my opinion is that Dan is the number 1 golf teacher in the world! I will be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) DAN & DAVID LESSON MORE ON www.danshaugergolf.net OVER 64 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING. TESTIMONIAL TO DAN Brillant, Well Thought Out, Simply Outstanding Work
    Reviewer: Rosser "001" "Chaz" (Michigan)

    How to Kill the Ball, by Dan Shauger. Well lets start by saying Thanks Dan! Bravo. You are the only one that has brought the Austin method to the fore front. I have known Mike Austin for some time now, and he is a tough cookie to break for the real truth of the golf swing, and you have done an outstanding job of showing through illustration, words and pictures.

    You are the only one that I have found that truly knows this Method, and the more I read this book, the more I know that you are the one that I would trust with my swing to learn this method. I can say this read was very enjoyable, fun and brought back a few laughs that I had with my talks with Mike Austin. Your words where chosen splendidly, through out the book. The truth be told, this method as good as it get, breaks ground from the old traditional method that has plagued so many into the wrongs of how to swing a golf club.

    What I find so unique is that you leave everyone the opportunity to speak to you or email you for any help one might need, that is rare, and you are to be commended. I have heard your pupil Jaacob has been granted sponsorship for one of the tours, nice work. Nobody said it was going to be easy, only with this method you now have the rights to the correct way to swing a golf club. So much confidence one will gain from your book and from your on going assistance. You are truly a special person, Thanks a million. You have made my job so much easier. Peace my friend.
    — Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) DAN & DAVID LESSON MORE ON www.danshaugergolf.net OVER 64 DOWNLOAD ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW GOLF SWING. TESTIMONIAL TO DAN — Last night I spent some time working on keeping the face square to the arc as it rotates and I noticed something!!! After the initial takeaway (when the clubhead reaches approximately hip height) the head started to rotate around the shaft and open up relative to the arc. WOW!! Stopping at the top to look at the face position I became aware of just how much bow in the left wrist is necessary to keep the face square to the arc.

    I tried out this new position with a 7 iron and could not believe I could hit it so flush. I actually (for the first time) had the sensation of throwing the club down the target line with my right hand. I actually thought I could "make" a 7 iron shot from 165. Had 4 balls within 3 feet of the hole. Thanks again! — Tom Nichol

    ReplyDelete