Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial to Dan/ Just thought you'd like to know that I won the first completion of the year
ReplyDeletewith your swing in action.
Things are looking up.
Thank you Regards,
Tony De Sousa
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial to Dan/‘The 21st Century Golf Swing’
ReplyDeleteSimple & effective; easy on the back, April 10, 2007 Dan Shauger simplifies Mike Austin's brilliant golf swing technique. Anyone can do it.
Reviewer: Andrew Kneeter, Los Angeles, CA
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial to Dan/ HOW TO KILL THE BALL
ReplyDeleteMarch 9, 2007. Reviewer: Gaines E. Bruce, Knoxville, TN
Really helps understand some important aspects of the Mike Austin swing,
I have had the peace river tape for about four years. Until I read this book, I never really fully comprehended the throwing the club intricacies. After reading this book and ordering the accompaning DVD, I finally tried out the swing at the driving range last night. I really enjoyed the crack sound of the driver as the ball took off. I am eagerly anticipating taking this swing to the course and further perfecting the swing over the next few months.
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial to Dan/ A Golf Book lLike No Other
ReplyDeleteJanuary 24, 2007
Reviewer: Dr. SE GREEN (Australia)
Congratultions Mr Shauger. Between this and your previous book "How to Kill The Ball", you are revolutionising the golf swing. I am a medical doctor with an interest in biomechanics and a passion for golf. I am disillusioned with the inconsistency of the traditional golf swing . Even top professional golfers struggle to consistently hit fairways and greens.
When I discovered that Mike Austin hit the ball far further than any man in history, I researched his method. It is unique. Shauger describes this method and has added some amazingly effective refinements. The book describes this method in great detail. My only criticism is a degree of repetition. This may be justified because of the vast difference to the traditional method. It has now fallen into place, and a friend (with whom I'm studying this method) and myself are hitting the ball straighter and further than ever.
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial to Dan/ Great Golf Swing - Distance and Accuracy
ReplyDeleteFebruary 8, 2007Reviewer: Michael Tillison (Colorado) -
A great follow-on book to "How to Kill the Ball". Teaches an athletic swing with distance and accuracy that is easy on the body. Seniors will love this method. Get the books and DVDs, work on the swing and you will continually thank yourself as you hit the ball further and further and staighter with little effort. At a pro tournament last year I was amazed at the different sound their ball makes coming off their drivers at the range. I'm now generating the same sound and results with this swing! In my opinion is that Dan is the number 1 golf teacher in the world! I will be forever grateful.
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. testimonial to Dan/ The Only Way to Play Golf!
ReplyDeleteFebruary 8, 2007
Reviewer: Michael Tillison "Michael" (Colorado)
I've been playing golf for 40 years and as I've gotten into my 50s I've lost distance and the game was becoming difficult. I was about ready to give up the game when I discovered Dan's book. I've been working on the swing as taught in the book for about 5 months now and the difference is amazing. Driver from weak 225 yards to booming 275 in the air. 150 yard club from 6 iron to 9 iron. This swing's release makes accuracy easy. This swing is very easy on the body. His follow-on book "The 21st Century Golf Swing" expands on the swing principles. If you want to get good at this game, get the books and DVDs and spend some time! You will be delighted.