Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Having read what seems like hundreds of golf books in fifty odd years of addiction to the game, I am comfortable saying that most are worthless drivel. On the theory that learning one new thing from a $20 book justifies the investment, I bought this one. It is not easy. I nearly gave up, but persevered to discover a genuine and unique approach which deserves the attention of any golfer with a dominant right arm who is tired of the nonsense about golf being a left handed game for right handed people. Much of the Austin method seems to have been anticipated by Joe Dante (Four Magic Moves), but it leaves Dante behind in explaining how the right arm and right hand can create enormous power by releasing right from the top of the swing provided they have folded properly and been accompanied by a correct pivot. This is the message Bill Mehlhorn preached for sixty years, while advocating use of the arms and legs in a wholly natural way, with no firmness or stiffening of any joint or muscle. Those with a taste for engineering lingo should put Shauger up on the shelf right next to Homer Kelly. Those who complain about his occasional lapses in syntax and spelling may prefer the smooth cliches of the household names whose only disadvantage is functional. Anyone who plays golf should get Mehlhorn's book, Golf Secrets Exposed, which can be found on the Mehlhorn web site maintained by Robert Shave.
ReplyDeleteFROM LINKSMAN TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and www.danshaugergolf.net for DOWNLOAD AND FOR BOOK www.danshaugergolf.net from ELAINE SHAUGER
I've been playing golf for 40 years and as I've gotten into my 50s I've lost distance and the game was becoming difficult. I was about ready to give up the game when I discovered Dan's book. I've been working on the swing as taught in the book for about 5 months now and the difference is amazing. Driver from weak 225 yards to booming 275 in the air. 150 yard club from 6 iron to 9 iron. This swing's release makes accuracy easy. This swing is very easy on the body. His follow-on book "The 21st Century Golf Swing" expands on the swing principles. If you want to get good at this game, get the books and DVDs and spend some time! You will be delighted. FROM MICHAEL TILLISON TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and DOWNLOAD GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and for BOOKS GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net from ELAINE SHAUGER
ReplyDelete