Sunday, June 19, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) Father's Day Special/16 Diffe...

1 comment:

  1. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING)Congratultaions Mr Shauger.Between this and new book "The Golfswing of The 21st Century",you are revolutionizing the golf swing.

    I am a medical doctor with an interest in bio mechanics and a passion for golf.I am disillusioned with the inconsistency of the traditional golf swing .Even top professional golfers struggle to consistently hit fairways and greens.

    When I discovered that Mike Austin hit the ball far further than any man in history,I researched his method.It is unique. Shauger describes this method and has added some amazingly effective refinements.

    The book describes this method in great detail.My only criticism is a degree of repetition.This may be justified because of the vast difference to the traditional method.

    It has now fallen into place,and a friend( with whom I'm studying this method)and myself are hitting the ball straighter and further than ever.

    ReplyDelete