Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Must Read For A Serious Golfer, How to "Kill" the Ball is the most complete explaination of how to generate power and accuracy in the golf swing. This is a huge undertaking, and Dan Shauger has a definte "hole in one"!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading this book, I finally "got" the golf swing . My pitching wedge immediately went from 100 yards to 110 yards. After six months, I am hitting my pitching wedge 130 yards. Don't kid yourself, turning understanding into a golf swing takes time and effort. However, Dan is helpful and will answer your questions. This book is a complete recipe for creating a powerful and accurate swing. I would recommend that you also purchase the accompaning DVD to see the concept in action. Being that golf swing is three dimensional, the video gives an excellent supplement to the book's instruction.FROM PETER BAMPTON TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and for DOWNLOAD GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and for BOOKS GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net from ELAINE SHAUGER
Great golf swing, I transitioned to this "Mike Austin" swing using this book and have not looked back.
ReplyDeleteNow that I have developed a relatively good swing with this technique, one thing I really like is that if I have to lay off playing or practicing for a month or 2, it does not take too much work to get the groove back. I just played after having a pacemaker put in about 7 weeks ago. Only had one practice session at the range before today and I had my swing feel and was hitting the ball well all day.
I recommend trying this "Mike Austin" swing. It is also easy on the lower back, a problem I had with my other swing style.
FROM K. BARD, TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and for DOWNLOAD GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net FROM ELAINE SHAUGER