Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing)www.sga.golf/Dan Wolfgang Lange,Dear Mister Shauger,
ReplyDeleteI hope you don’t mind, if I call you Dan. It’s because I know you very well, although we never met before. I downloaded all the Videos from your Homepage and also bought the 2 Books you wrote and the 2 DVDs “The 21st Century Golf Swing” and “How to kill the Ball”.
But first let me introduce myself. My Name is Wolfgang Lange and I am 59 years old. I live in Germany and work as a Driving Instructor. Please excuse my bad English. But it’s many Years ago, that I learned it at High School. I hope you nevertheless understand, what I’m trying to say.
I started to play Golf in October 2012. Because my brother-in-law was looking for someone to join him playing Golf, we went to our local Golf Club to take a free Training Lesson. I enjoyed the time and so I decided to become a Member of the Golf Club also. I bought the Equipment and started with the first shots in my Garden. I googled a lot to find out , how to hit the Ball correctly. On YouTube I saw a Video of Mike Austin his 515 yards Drive. Also his Method seemed to be good for hitting straight. While searching the web to find out more, I heard of you and your method to teach the swing. So I got your Videos and tried the things I saw there. I started by zero, but after some Time it got better and better. Then I took a few Lessons with our Pro, to get the license to play on the Golf Course by myself. Because our Pro never heard of you or Mike Austin, I didn’t take any more lessons.
On your Homepage I saw, that there was in Instructor in Germany. So I went to Martin Stecher in Nienburg to learn more about your Swing. I was a bit disappointed , because it seemed to bee, that he was not that certified as I thought he would be. And when I asked him via eMail for another lesson, he didn’t answer it. So I didn’t contact him again and I was alone again with your Videos and the Intention to learn more about your Swing. So I tried to practice it by myself.
From April to October 2013 I played some Tournaments at our Golf Club and reduced my Handicap from 54 to 35. I thought it would be necessary to improve my Bunker Play. And when I heard that there was a new Pro at our Golf Club I contacted him to take a lesson. His Name was Gary Hughes (I think you know him, don’t you?). He was e very tuff Guy and so I took another lesson a few Days later on the Driving Range. And when I told him how I wanted to swing the Golf Club without opening and closing the Club face, he looked at me as if I were an Alien. He told me, that it will never work. I told him, that I won’t give up, what I practiced all over the last months. I told him about Mike Austin and an Instructor called Dan Shauger, who teaches the Method. Of course he never heard of those before. But he was interested and so he asked me to borrow him the DVDs “The 21st Century Golf Swing” and “How to kill the Ball”, what I did. A few days later we met again and Gary was overwhelmed. I told me, that he watched the DVDs over and over again the whole night long. And he also tried the Method by himself. And it worked. He also could eliminate his Hooks by swinging the Club in the shown manner. So he also wanted to read the Books you wrote, which I also borrowed him. And now he was determined to learn the method. I told him to contact you, where or when he could meet you. The Rest you know better than me. Now, that he is back, I took the first Lesson with him and his new knowledge. We made a Video Analyse of my Swing and found out, that the Weight Shift of the Hips was not as it should be. Also the Wrist Action (Spin the Meatballs) was not so good. So that’s, what we are working on at the Moment. Finally I’ve got someone, who can teach me the Method correctly and help me to eliminate Errors, which I wouldn’t have seen by myself.
I was very unhappy, when Gary told me, that you are not in the best of health. I wish you all the very best and hope we can meet some day.
With best Regards from Germany
Wolfgang Lange