Monday, November 13, 2017

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing)SGA/Dan Student Jerry with are...

1 comment:

  1. Dan Shauger Master of his (New GolfSwing)SGA/www.sga.golf/Scientific Golf Academy/scientificgolf.academy. To Elaine, I most definitely will write a testimonial but I will also proven facts to go long with it when I go back in January to start the year's GolfWeek Amateur Golf Tour, comparing my past scores with the new scores I will be putting up with this swing. I have won 11 times out there but have been in a three year slump. I too want this swing to be brought to the front, where it belongs. I don't understand why the powers that be who teach the golf swing can 't see the beauty and simplicity of the swing along with the easiness on the body. Power, Accuracy, confidence and consistency are what you want in a golf swing. This swing gives you all these things. It truly is the 21st. Century golf swing. I will stay to touch. Your friend, Jerry

    ReplyDelete