Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Mr Shauger.Between this and your previous book"How to Kill The Ball",you are revolutionizing the golf swing.
ReplyDeleteI am a medical doctor with an interest in bio mechanics and a passion for golf.I am disillusioned with the inconsistency of the traditional golf swing .Even top professional golfers struggle to consistently hit fairways and greens.
When I discovered that Mike Austin hit the ball far further than any man in history,I researched his method.It is unique. Shauger describes this method and has added some amazingly effective refinements.
The book describes this method in great detail.My only criticism is a degree of repetition.This may be justified because of the vast difference to the traditional method.
It has now fallen into place,and a friend( with whom I'm studying this method)and myself are hitting the ball straighter and further than ever.FROM DR SE GREEN, TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com FROM ELAINE SHAUGER
This book helped me so much with changing my swing. Every time before my back hurt so much
ReplyDeleteafter a round that the next day I had a hard time walking.....since studying the book I have NO PAIN!!!!!
VERY GRATEFUL. FROM CAROL.C. TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com from ELAINE SHAUGER
I transitioned to this "Mike Austin" swing using this book and have not looked back.
ReplyDeleteNow that I have developed a relatively good swing with this technique, one thing I really like is that if I have to lay off playing or practicing for a month or 2, it does not take too much work to get the groove back. I just played after having a pacemaker put in about 7 weeks ago. Only had one practice session at the range before today and I had my swing feel and was hitting the ball well all day.
I recommend trying this "Mike Austin" swing. It is also easy on the lower back, a problem I had with my other swing style.
FROM K.BARD, TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com FROM ELAINE SHAUGER