Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) DAVE SHAFFER INSTRUCTOR/16 Di...

3 comments:

  1. A great follow-on book to "How to Kill the Ball". Teaches an athletic swing with distance and accuracy that is easy on the body. Seniors will love this method. Get the books and DVDs, work on the swing and you will continually thank yourself as you hit the ball further and further and straighter with little effort. At a pro tournament last year I was amazed at the different sound their ball makes coming off their drivers at the range. I'm now generating the same sound and results with this swing! In my opinion is that Dan is the number 1 golf teacher in the world! I will be forever grateful.FROM MICHAEL TILLSON TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com from ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many years ago when Mike Austin was a senior long-ball champ, he gave some tips in a magazine article on "How to hit the long ball" and said he could also show a senior golfer how to speed up his pivot and his hand action and not expend any more energy than before. He maintained that a golfer does not have to swing hard to get distance also that swinging the club too hard will throw you off balance. I have Dan Shauger's first book on Mike Austin's method-"How to Kill the Ball' and his DVDs but this new book gives tremendous detail to answer any possible questions on how to execute this amazing method of striking a golf ball with power and accuracy. Even though there may appear to be repetitive descriptions in the book, read everything thoroughly to get all of the pieces in place. Anyone who properly practices the stance and moves of the body, limbs and hands as intended, must improve as I have, which is great as I am over 70 years old. I wish this book had been available 20 or 30 years ago. I now have two great golf swing instructional books, both written by Dan Shauger. I am convinced that the other books I possess on how to play golf are obsolete. FROM MR.D. MANN TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com FROM ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mr Shauger.Between this and your previous book"How to Kill The Ball",you are revolutionizing the golf swing.

    I am a medical doctor with an interest in bio mechanics and a passion for golf.I am disillusioned with the inconsistency of the traditional golf swing .Even top professional golfers struggle to consistently hit fairways and greens.

    When I discovered that Mike Austin hit the ball far further than any man in history,I researched his method.It is unique. Shauger describes this method and has added some amazingly effective refinements.

    The book describes this method in great detail.My only criticism is a degree of repetition.This may be justified because of the vast difference to the traditional method.

    It has now fallen into place,and a friend( with whom I'm studying this method)and myself are hitting the ball straighter and further than ever. FROM DR SE. GREEN TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com FROM ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete