Friday, May 27, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) Testimonial/16 Different Fore...

4 comments:

  1. I first read about Mike Austin's ability in a golf tips magazine years ago when he was 68. Whilst he gave a brief summary of action to hit the ball far then, the detail was insufficient to adopt his method. I was delighted to learn of publications about his swing, via the internet and have "How to Kill the Ball-etc. My 70 years of age may be considered too late for swing change but less back strain and more efficient use of the legs and body to produce better trajectory with longer more accurate ball flight is coming from the information detailed in this book. Perhaps the editorial standard could have been better but i believe any purchaser should simply ignore that and concentrate on the instruction given by the author Dan Shauger on the way Mike Austin so effectively hit the golf ball. For those who have never heard of Mike Austin and his unbeaten long distance driving record, this is simply great instruction worth acquiring. TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com and www.danshaugergolf.net and www.amazon.com from ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a low handicap golfer, having played the game for over 40 years (53 yrs. old). I constantly work on my strength and flexibility to try and maintain a semblance of my youthful distance and scoring ability. With conventional instruction, I just seemed to be spinning my wheels. The "Mike Austin Method" as described and taught by Dan Shauger has got me excited about golf again! The character and trajectory of my shots when I "get it right" is truly amazing--the ball travels like it was shot out of a cannon!! It's winter, and it seems every day I have off, it's raining; so I've only been able to hit balls a few times since I've adapted the method, but I'm very excited about the season ahead.
    His website, "[...]" will update you on his seminars and other instructional materials available. The DVDs are a very helpful aid in understanding the concept. Read this book with a golf club by your side, or better yet, order his mini-club from his website.
    I instructed one of my friends on his method on the range the other day. I had him hitting shots with a character he had never experienced within a few short minutes. Guess what--he's got his copy of the book now--emails me every couple days on his progress. He's excited about the concept now and No back strain!---He had chronic back problems with his old conventional swing.
    I could rant all day so just do yourself a favor and order the book. Take your time to digest it cover to cover--in the order presented, before trying to apply it to your game. FROM HERBERT HUMPHRIES, TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com and www.danshaugergolf.net and www.amazon.com from ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a low handicap golfer, having played the game for over 40 years (53 yrs. old). I constantly work on my strength and flexibility to try and maintain a semblance of my youthful distance and scoring ability. With conventional instruction, I just seemed to be spinning my wheels. The "Mike Austin Method" as described and taught by Dan Shauger has got me excited about golf again! The character and trajectory of my shots when I "get it right" is truly amazing--the ball travels like it was shot out of a cannon!! It's winter, and it seems every day I have off, it's raining; so I've only been able to hit balls a few times since I've adapted the method, but I'm very excited about the season ahead.
    His website, "[...]" will update you on his seminars and other instructional materials available. The DVDs are a very helpful aid in understanding the concept. Read this book with a golf club by your side, or better yet, order his mini-club from his website.
    I instructed one of my friends on his method on the range the other day. I had him hitting shots with a character he had never experienced within a few short minutes. Guess what--he's got his copy of the book now--emails me every couple days on his progress. He's excited about the concept now and No back strain!---He had chronic back problems with his old conventional swing.
    I could rant all day so just do yourself a favor and order the book. Take your time to digest it cover to cover--in the order presented, before trying to apply it to your game.FROM
    HERBERT HUMPHRIES, TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com from ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to "Kill" the Ball is the most complete explaination of how to generate power and accuracy in the golf swing. This is a huge undertaking, and Dan Shauger has a definte "hole in one"!

    After reading this book, I finally "got" the golf swing . My pitching wedge immediately went from 100 yards to 110 yards. After six months, I am hitting my pitching wedge 130 yards. Don't kid yourself, turning understanding into a golf swing takes time and effort. However, Dan is helpful and will answer your questions. This book is a complete recipe for creating a powerful and accurate swing. I would recommend that you also purchase the accompaning DVD to see the concept in action. Being that golf swing is three dimensional, the video gives an excellent supplement to the book's instruction. FROM PETER BAMPTON , TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.aperfectswing.com from ELAINE SHAUGER

    ReplyDelete