Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NORMAN DAVIS INSTRUCTOR ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING. NORMAN WENT FROM 245 YARD TO 300 YARD WITH THIS NEW GOLF SWING. AND NO MORE LEFT OF RIGHT SHOT HERE, STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE NOW. NORMAN PLAY SOME SENIOR GOLF GAME, NORMAN DID PLAY GOLF TOUR AT ONE TIME NOW GOING BACK TO SENIOR GOLF TOUR THIS TIME.
ReplyDeleteDAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING)THREE PICTURE IS WAYNYE LIUDAHL TWO LOCATIONS 19854 SUN CITY WEST,AZ AND OLATHE, KANSAS EMAIL AT norske759@gmail.com and call WAYNE AT 316 303-2698 FOR LESSON ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING.
ReplyDeleteDAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) FORTH PICTURE IS KATSUMI ONO IN JAPAN EMAIL AT jh1lhk@hotmail.com FOR LESSON ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING IN JAPANESE LANGUAGE.
ReplyDeleteDAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) FIFTH PICTURE JONISI ON YOUTUBE SHOW YOU THIS NEW GOLF SWING JONISI TWO VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING YOU NEED TO SEE JONISI VIDEO HERE
ReplyDeleteI purchased this compelling book about a week and a half ago and it instantly grabbed my full attention. I've been golfing for almost 50 years and while I have what most would consider quite a decent swing and game (low handicap), it always has frustrated me how that good swing will come and go with less than perfect timing and tempo. I gotta tell you, after digesting this book based on Mike Austin's swing techniques, I find myself more excited now than I've ever felt about my game.
ReplyDeleteWhat serious golfer (or even casual golfer) wouldn't love to hit the ball farther, more accurately and effortlessly with more consistency? While I am still a work in progress with the Mike Austin method that Dan teaches here, I can say confidently that I totally perceive the virtues of this teaching as more stable and dependable over more 'conventional' golf instruction.
Mentally, I 'get' it, and I feel very confident that its just a matter of time before I completely master it physically. Indeed, with just a little experimentation after reading and re-reading this book, I could sense the additional power in my swing and the ones I really executed well were enough to really fill me with excitement and promise of transformation: The swing feels like it is swinging itself... without effort. The ball literally jumps off the club face and hangs in the air an extra second, or two, or three.... and the ball flight is a thing of beauty to behold.
The presentation of the book is a bit rough around the edges, in terms of grammar and quality of illustrations, etc, but the concepts that Dan puts forth here are in logical sequence and expressed very well so don't anything deter you from the exceptional content here that I believe holds the secret of improving anyone's ball striking skills significantly.
I've been so inspired by the promise of transforming my golf game that I've signed up for personal lessons with the author, Dan Shauger, to take me to that 'next level'. So, I will report back on my progress at a later date. But so far, I"m hooked, excited and a true believer!!!
; - )
Jack TO READ MORE TESTIMONIAL GO TO www.danshaugergolf.net and www.aperfectswing.com FROM ELAINE SHAUGER