Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing)SGA/Dan Student Tetsuro Sodeyama with are DOWN, UNDER & UP.Tetsuro Sodeyama
ReplyDeletewww.sga.golf/ 10 hrs via Instagram ·
昨日、筑波CCで茨城県オープンゴルフ選手権予選会に出場して参りました。
結果は38、43、81で6位で予選通過しました。
筑波CC、所々右ドックだったり、左ドックだったりと攻め方に苦戦しました。去年は80と変わってなかった。。。攻め方、考えます。
ドライバー、新しく変えました。... See More
Yesterday, I went to the ibaraki prefecture open golf championship tournament in tsukuba cc.
The result was 43, 81 and 6 in the first place.
Tsukuba cc, some of the right dock, and the other side of the dock. Last year I hadn't changed with 80... I think it's way to attack.
Driver, new changed.
As a result of the use of virtual without practice, the fair keep rate is less than 10 I can't,,,
If you are used to it, you'll get it. ^ ^
#ゴルフ
Left thumb in the middle of the game #golf idiot
The new driver is #m4
The new shaft is #,
I Hope someone work you about DVD I send you on this New Golf Swing, the DOWN,UNDER & UP www.sga.golf