Monday, January 15, 2018

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing)Dan Student Wayne with are New...

1 comment:

  1. Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing)www.sga.golf/Hi Dan,
    First off I wanted to write u because I am so jacked up about this swing.please do not think u have to respond to this email. Its just that Ihave a lot of time on my hands.

    I ran into your site while just surfing around. I was suspicions . You see I am old enough to be able to say I read and studied hogan's POWER GOLF as well as his latter 5 LESSONS. I used these books for I was self taught didn't have any pros in my area as a kid. Anyway,I did ok with it(Hogan's swing). I played in college,later on Naval base teams. One day I discovvered SQUARE TO SQUARE. And that didn't improve me any.. later I tried everything that came along,NATURAL GOLF(2years attempting to get that down).Following that was STACK AND TILT. some improvement but no real change in my handicap(about 5 at that time -3 yrs ago.) All these theories I went through and I was thinking this PERFECT SWING OR AUSTIN SWING WOULD BE ANOTHER BLIND ALLEY. Was I ever wrong. I tell you Dan this has been the most amazing thing that has occurred in my golfing life.. I am 73 now thankful for having run on to this but sad also for the fact that I did not have this information earlier in my life when I was just starting out.
    Its been About a 3-4weeks now since I received your book and video HTKTB. I also got the21century book and video but I am still attempting to assimilate everything in the first book.

    I have to tell u there is a lot of the scientific,kinesiology material that I couldn't follow very well so I focussed on getting the motions down. I thought if I could master the motios I could play without the knowledge of WHY this works. I understood the wrist movement immediately and the little chip swing . I knew immediately I was on to "something". As the weeks have gone by I added the arm movement, then the weight transfer and the spine tilt forward on the B/S then Backward on THE downswing. I could tell I was getting close but the final piece to the"puzzle" came yesterday when I finally added the one motion that really kicked everything together and that was the concept of the bow releasing the energy by forceably driving the left heal into the ground,straightening the left leg while transferring all the weight shift to the left AND finally frailling the club head through the ball with a bullwhip freewheeling action. When I added these last pieces I am amazed because I am carryinging the ball about 250-260 and the run out is another 15 YARDS. when I was in college I was carryinng it about 230 with a run out to 250. I was and still am very slight of build,never very strong. Now,I am 73 years and driving the ball farther than I ever have. That and although I could say I always had a good short game now I REALLY have a short game.

    I am a teaching professional and have been for for about 30 yrs. Now I feel somewhat guilty about fact that I led so many people down a more difficult path than it had to be. Now I ask people if they want to be mentored in the common classical swing or do they want to learn the way I play now- which is your AUSTINswing.

    If I was younger man Dan,I would come out for my certification but at my age I think ill teach this swing to whoever agrees to consider it without the certification.

    I just want to close by telling you I am so grateful to have stumbled upon this information. I equate it to a Christian finding Noah's Ark upon Mt. Ararat.

    Good golfing,

    Wayne
    scientificgolf.academy /www.sga.golf/ SGA/Scientific Golf Academy School Online Course with are New Golf Swing, the DOWN,UNDER & UP the PGA does not do this DOWN,UNDER & UP
    www.aperfectswing.com Books & DVDs & Group Set & Ebooks with Color PIcture
    www.danshaugergolf.com Membership of 185 Videos
    www.danshaugergolftraining.com over 300 in are Library
    The PGA roll over their arms and hands that why can't do the DOWN. UNDER & UP. SGA does not roll over arms and hands that why we can do the DOWN, UNDER & UP

    ReplyDelete