Friday, September 9, 2016

Dan Shauger Master of his (New Golf Swing) New Streaming/16 Different Fo...

2 comments:

  1. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. Testimonial to Dan, I have tried every other swing "method" out there and I'm amazed at how well this swing works for me. I know that everyone is different, and different ideas work for different people, but this is it for me. NO ONE EVER COULD EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO USE MY LOWER BODY CORRECTLY!!! I've tried dozens of different swing thoughts to initiate the downswing and they have ALL been an exercise in futility. "Get your left hip out of the way", "turn your hips", "bump left, then drop", "rotate around a bent-over spine", etc., etc., etc. Although I have learned some good ideas along the way, nothing compares to how profound your instruction really is. I have never written a testimonial letter in my life, particularly to a golf instructor. The idea of using your lower body to drive the left arm into the ball is #@^*!! brilliant! "Flex the left, extend the right." "Compound action." The easier I swing, the farther, higher, and longer the shot. I was told to never slide my lower body to the right (swaying) on the backswing and felt like I was cheating on my wife when I tried it. However, this "rebel" golf swing is light-years ahead of its time. I still have some bugs to work out, like hooks and pushes, but only because I have not mastered the release and sometime get too aggressive from the top. Keep in mind I learned this from the DVD's and book. If I came out to see you I'd likely become dangerous on the golf course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) www.danshaugergolf.net over 65 download on everything about this New Golf Swing. Testimonial to Dan, I watched your 3rd DVD about the "little club" and the twirl this week. After practicing with the little club on the motion of winding and unwinding the right forearm, I hit some of the smoothest, highest, most beautiful shots ever on the driving range.

    Took it to the course yesterday and hit a few wild balls. I would suspect that is because when you wind the forearm up you must truly start the club down about 30 degrees to the right and then trust your pivot to get you back to square at impact. Also, it seems that winding up the right forearm promotes a natural tendency to cup the left wrist, and I need to work on not letting that happen, keeping the left wrist slightly bowed.

    The good news is that I still firmly believe that I have a clear grasp of what I want the club to do through the impact zone. No other teacher has ever made this clear to me before. It was always some sort of mumbo jumbo about holding your angle and performing a "late" release but not ever explaining WHAT the release was. With the Dan Shauger approach to teaching, nothing is left to chance. And, you don't have to consciously think about holding on to the angle for a "late" release because it is all "built-in" to the overall swing paradigm.

    I'm looking forward to your next dvd that goes in-depth about the pivot and more thoroughly cementing my image of what I need to look and feel like in the downswing.

    Sincerely,

    Steve Branch

    ReplyDelete