Dan Shauger www.danshaugergolftraining.com ENJOY THE 15 FREE TRAINING VIDEOS ON THIS NEW GOLF SWING WE DON'T ROLL OVER ARE HANDS IN ARE GOLF SWING AND WE HAVE A NEW GOLF BOOK IN JAPANESE BY DAN SHAUGER. HOW TO KILL THE BALL AT AMAZON.COM and www.danshaugergolf.com New streaming 196 videos a one year memership.and www.danshaugergolf.net Ten Download at 9.99 each download and www.aperfectswing.com Two Books and 30 DVD and LITTLE CLUB WITH DVD and www.danshaugergolfswing.com working on new website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) NEW WEBSITE www.danshaugergolf.net over 50 download everything on this New Golf Swing and right now 35% OFF!! MY ALL MY DOWNLOADS LIMITED DAYS ONLY!! and Advertising in are www.NewsyLetter.com you can read in this here at www.NewsyLetter.com very month see new special here from Elaine Shauger
ReplyDeleteDAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING)Hello again Dan! — Just to let you know that is now spring in Canada and that I was finally able to put into application the clear instructions from your DVD and book I bought last fall. Your (and Mike Austin's) method is absolutely awesome !!
ReplyDeleteAfter only a few sessions at the range, I already feel a definite "solidness" in my golf swing. I gained about 30 yards on my drive and at least one full club for the irons. The ball flight is higher and straighter. Just can't wait to play my first game..Remember that I am already a 1-handicap golfer and yet I perceive a improvement by a full quantum leap !! — Jean-Pierre Raynauld
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) Dan — THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your books, dvds and unmatched ability to teach this great game of golf.
ReplyDeleteI feel that I have learned a golf system where everything taught is an important component of the golf swing and is enormously beneficial to hitting a golf ball with AWESOME results. My pitching game is like playing championship darts. In the long game, the golf ball takes off and goes like I have never seen anywhere by anyone before in my life. Thank you so much! — Jim
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) Dan — I have no doubt that I have purchased the most complete work of Mr. Austin's swing to date!!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
— Johnny Cho
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) You did a great job on the book, you are to be commended, super work.
ReplyDeleteThanks — Chuck Ross
DAN SHAUGER MASTER OF HIS (NEW GOLF SWING) Dear Dan — Your book and DVD are great. I've reduced by rounds by 8 to 10 stroke in just two weeks. Thanks — Richard Munsterman
ReplyDelete